Tuna Noodle Casserole Supreme

Tuna Noodle Casserole Supreme
This is my own recipe that I concocted. I'm not sure how many recipes replicate it but this is my version of a tuna noodle casserole supreme style.

The first thing you do is to gather up all your ingredients listed below.

  • 1 package Noodles
  • 1 large can Tuna
  • 1 can french style green beans (fresh or frozen can be used as well)
  • 2 large carrots (shredded)
  • 1 stalk celery chopped very fine
  • 1 finely chopped onion
  • 1 clove garlic minced
  • 2 cans cream of chicken soup (you can use mushroom soup or celery soup) I hate both so I go with chicken
  • 1 1/2 cups Milk or cream ( I use both)


Directions:
Always pre cook your noodles on the stove till they are (al dente) I never throw mine in the mix and hope they cook in the oven. No matter what I do they come out doughy.

Cook all the veggies in a pot except for the onion. Till good and tender.

When noodles and veggies are done throw them in a large mixing bowl and add the milk, cream , tuna  and soup. Mix very well. Next add the onion stirring well to mix.

Crumb Topping
In a food processor or blender

  • place in 4-6 slices of bread 
  • 1 tsp. parsley
  • 1 tsp paprika
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1/2 tsp pepper
  • 1/2 to 1 cup grated parmesan cheese (depending on how big the casserole is)
  • 1 tbs onion flakes
Place all ingredients (except crumb topping) in a casserole dish (mix) then add crumb topping last and bake in preheated oven (375 degrees) for 20 minutes. Till all ingredients are bubbly and hot and crumb topping is browned.
Serve with baked beans. I mean actual baked in the oven beans. Not a can heated on the stove top beans.

Recipe Disclosure

  • All recipes that I have posted on my website have been tested and tried by me.
  • Please follow all instructions for best results.
  • If you attempt to include or remove any ingredient please do so at your own discretion. But the recipe may not turn out like I have described. It may not even be edible if changed to much.
  • Also Countrylife4me is not liable for any misuse in the way of to much added, to little, left out ingredients,changes made to the recipes, different bakeware used or different temperature settings and times the recipes are cooked.
  • The recipes on my website are for entertainment purposes and enjoyment only. I am not a chef. I have used my grandmothers recipes over the years and have modified some to my preference. 
  • Recipes are from the U.S, Scandinavia, Mali, Germany, Spain and Scotland/Ireland areas as this is my ethnicity. Recipes have been handed down over generations. 


Thanks for visiting. Be well, be blessed and have a great day! Love, Mary