Monday, March 30, 2015

Countries With The worst Drivers- Top 10 List

Bad Driving and Crashes
Which countries have the worst drivers? We will list the top ten. Starting with #10.
The biggest accident factor that I have seen in the videos I have watched is, speed . What is the need for such speed?
That and coupled with stupidity and carelessness, and you have got yourself on recipe for disaster.

¿Qué países tienen los peores conductores? Vamos a enumerar los diez primeros. Comenzando con # 10.
El factor de accidente más grande que he visto en los videos que he visto es, la velocidad. ¿Cuál es la necesidad de esa velocidad?
Eso y acoplado con la estupidez y la falta de cuidado, y usted tiene usted mismo en la receta para el desastre.




  • 10. Thailand
  • 9. U.S.A.
  • 8. Iran
  • 7. Sudan
  • 6. Venezuela
  • 5. Congo
  • 4. Namibia
  • 3. China
  • 2. India
  • 1. Russia
If you want to see any car crashes or road rage videos there are a lot on youtube. It's a shame there are so many.
Thanks for stopping in and visiting us here at Countrylife4me. Be well, be blessed and drive safe. Love, Mary

NewsFeed

Subscribe to our Feeds

Get the latest News



Borrowed Photos

Many Photos used on my website are mine. But for the times I don't use my own, I get my photos here at Public Domain Pictures

Our Friends