Bloggers and Comments/Follows

Love is commenting and sharing


Did you know that most bloggers spend a lot of time on their posts, taking photos, editing, writing and rewriting, researching information and then putting everything together. Some posts can take 1 or 2 hours, others take 3  days or so. I along with other bloggers pour our
hearts into our posts. Most of them are personal, and that is tough. It can also be very scary sharing deep feelings with everyone, but we take big risks every time we hit the publish button- We know that we can be judged, Criticized, and even Laughed at? Those are real risks that we take every time we share something with you, but we take them because we believe in the content we are posting. And we hope that our posts will make your day somehow better.

My blog is like an online journal. I share my life with you, a lot of it amyway. I share with the hope that my stories will inspire or motivate you in some way, make you laugh, make you think, or make you question something. (like my insanity)

Comments and follows matter. It's what you do when you like a blog, read it regularly, enjoyed a post (and perhaps shared it) and want more of what you see and read. Letting me know what content you enjoyed so more can be added. Comments don't have to be a paragraph or longer just a word or two letting the blogger know what you thought, what you liked and what you'd like to see or see more of.
Comments let me know you were here, like what you saw and read. Not commenting is like visiting someone in person and not letting them know you were there.

Following (you can do that from the left side bar) let's others know that you like the blog you're following and gives them a chance to check it out themselves to see what it's all about. Sharing posts lets me know what my readers and friends like about my blog so I can add similar content.

So on behalf of all bloggers out there who receive no or little comments on there blogs, please take a minute every few posts read and leave us a comment. (Kind comments preferred -but honest ones)

This has been a life as I see it moment from Countrylife4me
Thanks for stopping in and visiting. Be well, be blessed and have a great day! Love, Mary