Thursday, October 22, 2015

Autumn Apple Crisp Recipe

                                                     Autumn Apple Crisp Recipe
Delicious Autumn Recipes
 This is a 5 star recipe that I know you're going to love. Just in time for the Fall season. A must have. You'll thank me for it. Really! You will. Enjoy...


Ingredients:

Fall Apples

  • 10 cups apples, peeled, cored and sliced (I use Gala)
  • 1 cup white sugar
  • 1 cup brown sugar (Packed)
  • 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 1 tablespoon cinnamon sugar
  • 1 cup quick-cooking oats
  • 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 cup butter, cubed


Directions


Preheat oven to 350 degrees F .
Place the sliced apples in a 9x13 inch pan. Mix the white sugar, 1 tablespoon flour, nutmeg and ground cinnamon together, and sprinkle over apples. Pour water evenly over apples.


Combine the oats with 1 cup flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and butter.
Crumble evenly over the apple mixture. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar over all.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.

Thanks for stopping in and visiting. Be well, healthy and blessed. Love, Mary

NewsFeed

Subscribe to our Feeds

Get the latest News



Borrowed Photos

Many Photos used on my website are mine. But for the times I don't use my own, I get my photos here at Public Domain Pictures

Our Friends