|Delicious Autumn Recipes|
- 10 cups apples, peeled, cored and sliced (I use Gala)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar (Packed)
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon sugar
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F .
Place the sliced apples in a 9x13 inch pan. Mix the white sugar, 1 tablespoon flour, nutmeg and ground cinnamon together, and sprinkle over apples. Pour water evenly over apples.
Combine the oats with 1 cup flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and butter.
Crumble evenly over the apple mixture. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar over all.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
Thanks for stopping in and visiting. Be well, healthy and blessed. Love, Mary