High Blood Pressure Home Remedies

Blood Pressure Home Remedies
Ways To Lower Blood Pressure Naturally

Although in most cases, high blood pressure  causes no symptoms, it can cause heart attacks and stroke, as well as aneurysms, and kidney failure. Twenty-eight percent of Americans have high blood pressure and it is the cause of 15% of all deaths in America.

As for me
I do get symptoms when my blood pressure is up. I get light headed, dizzy, headaches, and nausea. I get ringing in my ears and head along with humming and buzzing in my head. I also start stumbling, having difficulty with walking when it goes up pretty high.

Most people can bring down their blood pressure naturally without medication with some natural home remedies. Here are a few.

1.  Remove most of the sodium from your diet. choose foods naturally low in sodium and high in calcium, magnesium, and potassium.
2. Eat foods rich in  ginger, cinnamon, omega-3 foods (fish)leafy greens like spinach and foood high in potassium like bananas.
3. Drink Coconut Water- Coconut water is found inside the shell of green, unripe coconuts that retains its natural benefits in organic and raw form. It contains potassium and magnesium.
4. Exercise -Along with diet, exercise should really be number one on this list. Exercise is, in many cases, all that you need to get your blood pressure back on track.
5. Supplements can lower Blood Pressure- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), Omega-3 fatty acids, and Amino acids can significantly lower BP.  Test have shown these to reduce BP in those with mild BP readings.
6. Take garlic supplements. Taking a garlic supplement 2 to 3 times a day has been shown to lower BP over time. 400- 500 mg. is recommended. I take three throughout the day of 500 mg. My BP has come down drastically.
7. Eating nuts has been shown to lower BP.  Eating walnuts, cashews, peanuts, sunflower seeds and pistachios have been know to lower BP. Any nut or seed has been reported to lower BP over time when eating 1 ounce each day.

Note: I am not a medical professional and do not hold a medical license in anyway. Please make sure to get check-ups yearly and ask a professional before trying any of the suggestions listed above. I personally have done these with success and therefore I am giving suggestions to others as to what may also help you.

As always , thanks for stopping by. Be well, healthy and blessed. Love, Mary