|Hands Free Sneezing|
Monk in this matter. I will always have or ask someone for a wipe and lose it if I don't have
|Clorox-Keep it clean!|
Beyond Pet Peeves
1. Shaking someone's hand. I can't do it. Never have been able to. To me it's disgusting. And I can't stand the feel of someone's palm against mine.
2. Eating or drinking after someone. I don't care who you are. I won't do it. It is really quite disturbing if you think about it.
3. Using someone else's tooth brush
4. Using a toilet without first using a clorox wipe first (this includes my own home)
5. People who don't cover their nose when they sneeze are completely and utterly disgusting to me.
Did you know that, it is a fact that sneezing helps keep your body safe. Sneezing is an important part of the immune process, helping to keep us healthy and sniffle-free. Sneezes protect your body by clearing the nose of bacteria and viruses
But did you also know that sneezes can travel at a speed of 100 - 200 miles per hour and a single sneeze can send 100,000 germs into the air. So if you sneeze and didn't cover your nose ,now everything in the room has disgusting snot all over it, in it, and on it. Counter tops, door handles, chairs, beds, food, plates and cups, your sink, stove, tub, everything.
Once airborne, viruses in these tiny droplets can survive for hours. Even if the droplets hit a surface, the viruses can survive and still spread disease if the droplets become airborne later. When a droplet lands on paper, its virus particles can survive for hours. On steel or plastic they can survive for days.
Do you clean each and every item in that room after each sneeze? If no, not only everyone else but yourself included are getting those germs, and snot all over them . Their hands are now touching their face, eyes, mouth etc.. getting snot all over them as well as germs that might potentially make them sick. Over their children when they touch them, hug them, play with them or feed them.
Disgusting? No!? Yes!
Some Superstition about sneezing are:
1.it's not true that your heart stops when you sneeze
2. your eyeballs cannot pop out of your head when you sneeze
3. the belief that if you sneeze, company is coming over
Thanks for visiting. Be well, healthy and blessed. Love, mary