Sunday, March 27, 2016

New Beginnings

Healthy Lifestyle
Now that Spring is here, I have decided to change things up a bit. Leaving the old and moving forward with the new. I'm going to focus my blog on particular
posts. Which means that I will be writing about things within a certain genre, which will be about family and our lives, what is going on,what we are up to . also postings which will include photography, and health related posts.   I will be writing about :

  • Health and Wellness
  • Fitness and Exercise
  • Home Remedies and Pain Relief, 
  • Article on Healthy Eating including Vegetarian Recipes for a healthier lifestyle
  • Plus Family and Life Happenings -What we are doing, what is going on, that sort of thing. 
  • Photography- Photos I or my daughter have taken and want to share- We love doing this and love to share our photos with all of you.
  • Reviews, Any review pertaining to these topics
I will leave all the content that is on my site here, as I have had a lot of people interested in the things I have posted. Also any reviews that I am currently getting ready to post, as I have either been paid for or received a copy of a book for the purpose of a review, will still need to be posted, as promised by me. I will still do some reviews, but they will be on things that I have mentioned above. From Recipes to healthy cooking recipe books, to exercise equipment and tried home remedies that work for me. 

I am changing and therefore my blog will be changing. My interest and lifestyle are going in a different direction therefore so goes my blog in the same direction. As far as my photography, it will still exist in the photos I take that I will be using for my posts I make. 

I hope you will still frequent me here and enjoy the posts I make. Maybe take away with you some helpful information, lessons learned or a healthy recipe to try.  The year 2016 is make a change year for myself and my blog, with every turn ahead a new beginning.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting me. I hope you will be well healthy, and blessed. Love, Mary

NewsFeed

Subscribe to our Feeds

Get the latest News



Borrowed Photos

Many Photos used on my website are mine. But for the times I don't use my own, I get my photos here at Public Domain Pictures

Our Friends