Enjoying Our Evening

Beautiful Night Sky

There's nothing like enjoying a beautiful spring night out on the deck. Listening to the crickets and frogs. Looking into the sky and
seeing this. What a beautiful sight. I think it is so beautiful. Makes you glad to be alive. Nothing like nature. It is so peaceful and calm here in the evenings.

I love relaxing after a hard day. Nothing like settling one's nerves and ridding yourself of the day's stress. Loved ones by your side and a cat in your lap, and oh don't forget the loyal dog at your feet.

I wish I could upload the sounds of the night here for you. It is so calming. I'm so glad we live in the country. I don't think I would be able to live in a city or large town. I would miss country so much. 

So this is what I'm doing tonight and thought I would share it with all of you. Hope your evening is going well and is soothing to your soul as well.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting me. Be well,healthy and happy. Love, Mary