Here is another healthy recipe I want to share with you.
It's healthy and delicious. You'll love it. eat plain, as a sandwich or
on a salad made with spinach leaves. Add any dressing to the sandwich or salad if desired. Make sure to use a low fat, low sodium dressing.
- 1 large can salmon, drained and flaked
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley / or parsley flakes
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1/4 cup regular or Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
|Salmon Fillet Sandwich|
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great and healthy day. Be well and blessed Love, Mary