Winter In April

Winter in April for Parts of Ohio

 Hi everyone, I just thought I'd share what we got in April. Last night. It started snowing and ended up giving us bouts of blizzard like weather off and on.  The wind was really blowing.



We had gusts up to 50 miles an hour. We didn't get a lot of snow but we did manage to get this. It's pretty chilly although the sun is out and I believe it will warm up some today. Enough to melt what we do have.
So I wanted to make sure to take the pictures before that happened. This should have happened on April Fools Day. That would have made a lot more sense. Mother Nature and her non-humorous joke. But I'm kind of enjoying it. It is really pretty and I know that it's not going to last. That's what makes it all okay. I know Spring is still knocking on my door.  

So how is your weather where you are? Any snow? Or beautiful sunshine?
Take care everyone. Thanks for visiting. Be well, healthy and warm. Love, Mary