|Broccoli Cheese Bites|
Broccoli Cheese Bites
- 16 oz. of fresh steamed broccoli
- 1 1/2 cup of grated low fat cheddar cheese or you can use parmesean
- 3 eggs
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 1/4 cup of seasoned breadcrumbs
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Using your hands, form small patties and lay on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 375F for 25 minutes, turning the patties after the first 15 minutes.
Serve hot and enjoy.
You can also find this recipe on my Low Fat Recipe Page
Thanks for stopping by. Be healthy, well, and blessed! Love,