Sharing Our New Shed - October 2015

CountryLife4Me Shed October 2015
Hey everyone. I wanted to take just a minute and make a quick post to share a picture of our shed.

We just got it this October (2015) and we waited about a month to get it. We had it special made by the Amish in our neighborhood. We have
loads of Amish here and my hubby used to work for them, for about 2 years. So he had a friend of his make this for us. It turned out so nice that I'm thinking about getting another bigger one with a window or two in it next year.

We needed this so bad for storage. We had way to much in our house. I was starting to get anxiety attacks. We have filled this pretty much to the roof . He really loaded it up. For the money he spent on it, he said he was using every square inch of it. And he did.

But anyway that is what is looks like and I think it's beautiful and he did a wonderful job on it. I am really pleased with it.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting. I hope you have a great day and will drop by again soon. Be well, be blessed and stay healthy. Love, Mary