|Kid Friendly Breakfast|
Makes 12 muffins
Want a delicious breakfast that your kids are going to love. This is pretty easy and your kids get help you make them. You can also have them for a snack when the kids come home or part of a school lunch. They're great for picnics and taking to family gatherings.
4 pieces Italian Bread (Or you can use whole wheat bread), torn into pieces
4 slices deli turkey (You can use ham also)
1 cup shredded cheddar or mozzarella cheese
1 cup 2% milk
2 teaspoons ground mustard
1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease muffins tins well.
2) Drop bread pieces in muffin tins until they are ⅔ full.
3) Place some turkey (or ham)pieces evenly in each tin.
4) Sprinkle with cheese of your choice. Cheddar works good and a stringy cheese like mozzarella works good too.
5) Whisk together eggs, milk, mustard, and pepper.
6) Pour egg mixture evenly in each tin.
7) Sprinkle some dried Parsley on the top of each tin.
8) Bake for 15 minutes until cooked through completely.
Serve warm and enjoy!
You might also like our Pan Fried Salmon Patty Recipe