Life Has Been So Hard-My Loss

Tim and his sister April.  2020
 On February 3rd. My youngest son, Tim, passed away. My grief can not be described. My loss is overwhelming. How does someone survive? How does a mother go on? What do I do with the rest of my life?

My son loved me unconditionally. He loved me like no one ever has.  His love for me was a true love I will never find again. 

He was the happiest guy I have ever met. He had open-heart surgery at the age of 11 months. He went through lung surgery in 2020 for pneumonia. He pulled through these like a champ. Was fine until January 2022, when he contracted covid. He pulled through this and also viral pneumonia and bacterial pneumonia.  He had 2 wonderful weeks at home with his family. He was so happy to be at home. Then Thursday at 8:00 P.M. he died suddenly while on his bed, getting ready to watch one of his favorite shows.

He is my hero. My superman. There was nothing this little guy could not endure. I let him know all the time that he was my hero. I couldn't have asked for a better friend. The love of my life is gone now and I will never be the same. 

I miss him more than anything in this world. My heart breaks every day. I cry non-stop and look at his pictures and talk to him daily. I don't know how to go on. What do I do with the rest of my life?

The one thing that gives me comfort is that I am sure, he is in Heaven with Jesus (or will be) when he comes back for his saints. Tim loved to read the Bible. He said grace every day at mealtime and prayed at night before bed. Jesus has him in his hands and Tim is in glory.