Sunday, June 16, 2024

Country Mornings-Beautiful Sights And Sounds

 Mornings in the country are beautiful. Sights, sounds, and creatures of all kinds. Birds, frogs, grasshoppers and deer. Not to mention one of the biggest owls I have seen. I love

waking up in the mornings. More so now that Spring is here. My husband bought me 2 different flowers to look at when I look out my window, or go on my porch, and a wren birdhouse on a hook right outside my bedroom window. I usually leave my window open and I love to hear the sounds of the might and early mornings, so this was perfect.

He always seems to think of me when he's out and about and always brings me home something. 

My favorite time of the year is Spring (My worst is winter) I'm a nature and wildlife lover for sure. I can't wait for mornings, birds chirping, coffee, and most importantly Bible reading, devotionals, and prayer time. 


I have a beautiful swing on my porch and a wrought iron table and chairs for sitting. This makes my outdoor time so much more comfortable. The only drawback is when the dreaded raccoon comes around. It's beautiful, and I would take it in if I could, but it took one of my baby kittens, and so I have to watch its every move. But all-in-all, the country is absolutely like Heaven. I enjoy it every day. Peaceful, Serene, Calming and quiet.