Friday, August 23, 2024

It's Coming to An End Soon

It's Coming To An End! Summer will be ending soon.
 It is closing in on us, here in Ohio.

 The end of summer is coming soon. Fall is around the corner. It is going to be too cool for the nice breezes you get from the lake. Sweaters are going to be coming out soon and slacks instead of shorts. Bummer.

I do love Autumn. I just dread fall due to the shorter days, and the cold weather that looms just around the corner. And then the snow. Dear God in heaven, the snow. No, I am not a winter person. Spring and Fall, my two favorite seasons, and I couldn't pick a favorite out of the two.


 These are the sights I see when going for a drive in Autumn's Season. Covered Bridges are around where I live. And it's beautiful. My daughter and I have taken lots of photos in the Fall. They are some of the most beautiful ones we have taken. I like the changing colors on the trees. They can be breathtaking. But I usually get depressed when I see them, as I know, winter is approaching. And I hate winter.

 

My cats don't't seem to mind it, though. They like the cooler days, and the nights, which are so comfortable for sleeping. They just lie around, and relax, doing nothing, except, now and again, they do like to chase a mouse here and there.
 I do love watching my cats play in the yard. They, like the birds, make me smile. They give me joy and bring me peace. This
Free Arrow GIF and Right GIFis Cappy. Short for Cappuccino. He's one of my sweetest cats. No trouble from him.

 

There is one who agrees with me. Who hates winter, just like I do, and that is my puppy, Daphne. She detests the cold as much as I do.
 She loves summer and Autumn. And she loves to go for her walks and visit the woods to lay on her favorite log. She's a quiet dog, making no trouble for anyone.  A beautiful beagle. 

One thing I would like to do again this Fall, is to go to Sugar Creek. We love shopping there, and enjoying the views. We have taken a horse and buggy ride and that was a real treat. We also buy a few souvenirs to go along with the trip.

I hoe you all are enjoying your day. God bless.

Suggested Reading

Get It Together- Decluttering And Organizing Tips

Creative Ways To Be Productive In Your Home

Thoughtful Thursday— Writing Out My Thoughts